The Schemes page lets you view all your pension schemes in one place. You can see the following information at-a-glance:
- Pension Provider - the name and logo of the pension provider
- Company Name - the name of the employer the pension scheme relates to
- EmployerID - the unique ID assigned to this company by the pension provider
- Scheme Status - see whether the scheme is Authorised for data to be sent and received through PensionSync
- Submission Type - confirmation of whether Enrolment or Contribution data has been sent for this scheme
- Submission Date - the date the last submission was made
- Submission Status - confirmation of whether the data was accepted by the pension provider
- Required Actions - any actions needed on this scheme. For example there may be an error to resolve, or authorisation may be required.
Each column can be sorted. Sorting by the Required Actions column, for example, allows you to bring all schemes that have outstanding actions to the top of the list.
There is also a search option at the top of the page, enabling you to quickly and easily narrow down the Dashboard to, for example, the specific scheme you want to view.
The PensionSync Scheme Management Tool remains available, and can be opened using the 'Open SMT' button to the top right of the Schemes table.