Xero Payroll is a cloud payroll software package, including an Auto Enrolment module which can be used in conjunction with Employment Hero PensionSync to create an efficient pension management process.
Sending clients' pension data through Employment Hero PensionSync
Export standard pension data files from Xero and drag and drop them into Employment Hero PensionSync to create a smooth pension workflow:
- No need to log into different pension websites
- No need to process enrolments, contributions and leavers separately - it is all done with a single file
- Bulk upload capability - upload all your clients' files at the same time, in seconds
- No need to manually approve payments, even for Nest, these can all be done automatically
- Common errors auto-fixed, so you get more green ticks and less rework in payroll
Managing Opt Outs and other worker notifications
PensionSync provides on-demand reporting so that you can download reports as and when you need them including Opt Outs and other worker notifications. This enables Xero Payroll users to keep on top of all these notifications in one place, without having to trawl through various emails and websites looking for the updates.
Guidance for users of Xero Payroll
Please refer to the following help centre sections:
- Get to know PensionSync - this section outlines the features of PensionSync and the PensionSync Dashboard.
- Flexible File Upload - this section explains in detail how PensionSync Flexible File Upload works, including file formats that can be used and common queries.
As well as the articles in this help centre, you can download our Quick Start Guide for users of Xero and refer to Xero's own guidance on how to download standard pension files.
Please sign in to leave a comment.