The PensionSync Dashboard allows you to create a secure connection to any pension scheme quickly and easily through our secure Authorisation Gateway. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click "Link Schemes" on the main PensionSync Dashboard page:
2. Select the pension provider from the list supplied:
3. The system will securely redirect you to the Authorisation Gateway, where you can input your username and password to validate that you have the required administrative access to manage the pension scheme(s) you are linking to PensionSync.
The Authorisation Gateway will look like a log in page for the pension provider you have selected. In the example below, the pension provider is The People's Pension and you would enter the username and password that you use for The People's Pension's own website to connect the scheme to PensionSync.
4. The system will ask you to confirm which clients' schemes you want to authorise, either by entering the Employer ID (pension scheme reference) or by picking from a list of all the schemes you have access to through the login details you supplied (People's Pension and Nest examples shown below).
5. PensionSync will then collect scheme data from the pension provider and create an entry for the scheme on your PensionSync Dashboard and that's it - you're ready to start managing the scheme(s) through PensionSync!