The PensionSync Reporting Pack allows you to download management information to help you keep on top of your pension administration.
The Reporting Pack contains:
- Schemes - Details of all the schemes you have connected to PensionSync
- Submissions History - An overview of all pension data sent successfully to the pension providers
- Worker instructions - Details of worker notifications, such as opt outs (up to the last 6 weeks)
- Scheme Members - Details of the current scheme membership (Legal & General only)
- Payment Approval Instructions - Details of whether your schemes are set up for the Direct Debit to be approved automatically by PensionSync (Nest only)
- Payment Approval History - An overview of Direct Debits approved by PensionSync (Nest only)
- Submissions Approvals - Details of Submissions Approvals
- Authorisations - Details of which schemes are currently authorised for data to be sent / received by PensionSync
Users can set which items they want and what date range they want to cover when exporting a report:
To access the Reporting Pack, simply go to the PensionSync Scheme Management Tool (Open SMT from the PensionSync Dashboard) and select Reporting from the Account dropdown in the top right corner of the screen.