The PensionSync Reporting Pack allows you to download management information to help you keep on top of your pension administration.
The Reporting Pack contains:
- Schemes - Details of all the schemes you have connected to PensionSync
- Submissions History - An overview of all pension data sent successfully to the pension providers
- Worker instructions - Details of worker notifications, such as opt outs (up to the last 6 weeks)
- Scheme Members - Details of the current scheme membership (Legal & General only)
- Payment Approval Instructions - Details of whether your schemes are set up for the Direct Debit to be approved automatically by PensionSync (Nest only)
- Payment Approval History - An overview of Direct Debits approved by PensionSync (Nest only)
- Submissions Approvals - Details of Submissions Approvals
- Authorisations - Details of which schemes are currently authorised for data to be sent / received by PensionSync
Users can set which items they want and what date range they want to cover when exporting a report:
To access the Reporting Pack, simply go to the PensionSync Scheme Management Tool (SMT) and select Reporting from the Account dropdown in the top right corner of the screen.