Sick of having to log in to Nest just to push a button to approve the pension payment? PensionSync does that for you.
How does it work?
PensionSync receives information directly from Nest confirming which contribution schedules are due and what the payment due date is for each schedule. The system simply monitors this for your Nest scheme(s) and automatically pushes the button for you in time for the money to reach Nest before the payment due date.
How do I know Nest Direct Debit Approval is working?
By default, Nest Direct Debit Approval is enabled for any Authorised Nest scheme.
You can enable or disable Nest Direct Debit Approval on a scheme-by-scheme basis in the PensionSync Dashboard:
- Open the Scheme Management Tool (SMT)
- Go to the Active Schemes Dashboard page
- Click the £ sign next to the applicable Nest scheme
- Set to Enabled or Disabled as desired
Where Nest Direct Debit Approval is enabled, PensionSync generates an alert to let you know each time a payment has been approved or if a payment has failed. You can view these on the Alerts page in the SMT.
PensionSync also retains an audit trail telling you how much was approved and when, which can be accessed either:
- On-screen via the £ button in the SMT
- As a downloadable report in the Reporting area of the SMT